The RLF mentoring program runs from January until December and allows participants to continue their growth with 1:1 coaching following an intensive interactive one-year program as an RLF trainee.
- Continued growth – expand the RLF experience with real life one-on-one coaching
- Giving back – Open, honest, and transparent feedback on leadership – the good, bad, and ugly
- Active SIM participation – sustained engagement of RLF grads in the local chapter
- Responsible for setting the goals and driving his/her own Career Plan:
- Self-Assessment (soft skills, tech skills, business knowledge)
- Skills to be developed
- Resources to Use
- Career Goals – 1 year, 3 year, 5 year
- Success Criteria
- Drives each conversation
- Responsible for providing support to, and feedback on, the individual in his or her charge.
- Conversations are confidential
RLF Kick off (Graduation): December 2, 2021
Applications Submittal: December 3 – December 31, 2021
Matching Process: January 2022
Relationships Announced: January 15, 2022
Program Runs: January 2022 – December 2022
If you are interested in becoming a mentor or mentee, please fill out the appropriate online application. You can also download and complete a Word version of the application and email it to RLFMentoringemail@example.com.
Mentor Application: Download Mentor Application
Mentee Application: Download Mentee Application
The application process for the 2020 RLF Mentoring program will close December 31, 2021
If you require assistance, please feel free to contact our Co-Chairs at RLFMentoringfirstname.lastname@example.org.