Continued growth – expand the RLF experience with real life one-on-one coaching
Giving back – Open, honest, and transparent feedback on leadership – the good, bad, and ugly
Active SIM participation – sustained engagement of RLF grads in the local chapter.
- Responsible for setting the goals and driving his/her own Career Plan:
- Self-Assessment (soft skills, tech skills, business knowledge)
- Skills to be developed
- Resources to Use
- Career Goals – 1 year, 3 year, 5 year
- Success Criteria
- Drives each conversation
- Responsible for providing support to, and feedback on, the individual in his or her charge.
- Conversations are confidential
Applications Submittal: October 1 - December 31
Matching Process: January
Relationships Announced: January 15
Program Runs: January – December.
If you are interested in becoming a mentor or mentee, please fill out the appropriate online application. You can also download and complete a Word version of the application and email it to RLFMentoringfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Mentor Application: Download Mentor Application
Mentee Application: Download Mentee Application
The application process for the 2020 RLF Mentoring program will close December 31, 2021
If you require assistance, please feel free to contact our Co-Chairs at RLFMentoringemail@example.com.